New Accounts-CSR (LOS LUNAS, NM)
To provide efficient high quality customer service. Sell the banks products to customers and prospective customers.
- Customer Service: Make sure all customers in lobby are greeted. Maintain a friendly and helpful tone while handling customer on the telephone. Provide information about the banks accounts and services. Help customers balance accounts as needed.
- Open New Accounts: Explain bank services to customers. Must understand Banking Regulations required by process.
- Close Accounts: Follow proper procedures and process all necessary paperwork
- Wires: Process outgoing/incoming wire transfers
- Transfers: Handle customer requests to transfer money from one account to another.
- Maintenance: Maintain customer information on computer. Includes maintaining deposit accounts, IRA, savings, and ATM/Debit cards.
- IRA: Assist customers with the purchase or transfer of IRA product. Explain product and understand product eligibility.
- ATM/DEBIT cards: Order and properly key on system. Assist customers with the activation of cards. Assist customers with disputes following the Regulation E procedures assigned to process.
- Signature cards: Maintain proper scanning and filling of all signature cards for the Bank.
- Notices: Process and file stop payment request forms and delayed availability notices.
- Verifications: Do account verifications as necessary.
- Safety deposit: Open and maintain safety deposit boxes. Prepare and send out box billing.
- Online Banking: Assist customers with setup of online banking/bill pay/mobile banking. May extend to assisting customer with minor tech support questions.
- Other duties as assigned
Job Skills and Qualifications
Position requires a friendly outgoing personality, must be a real people person. Requires the ability to multitask and good computer skills. Must be detailed oriented. The ability to handle upset customers and stressful situations is required.
Teller (LOS LUNAS, NM)
Function as the Bank’s primary contact with the public. Work directly with customers, manage cash drawer, involve the receipt and payment of negotiable instruments, and handle customers’ inquiries or concerns. Recognize situations that suggest a customer’s need for additional services and refer the customer to the appropriate department.
· Provide quality, personalized service (greeting/closing, use customer name, telephone etiquette, error resolution, and written/oral communications).
· Receive checking and savings deposits/withdrawals, check endorsements
verify cash in/out and issue receipts.
· Accept checks for cashing; verify endorsements, validity, and availability of funds.
· Receive various types of payments, redeem savings bonds, issue official checks, and travelers cheques
· Count, prove, and package currency and balance cash drawer.
· Effectively use technology in order to accurately complete required customer transactions and documentation.
· Observe all security/internal controls and protect the Bank against criminal or fraudulent activities.
· Prepare and file appropriate regulatory forms correctly; Regulation CC Holds, SARs, CTRs etc.
· Other duties as assigned
Job Skill and Qualifications:
Position requires outstanding customer service skills. The individual must be accurate, conscientious and be able to work under pressure. High school education or equivalent.
To submit an application, please fill out and submit the Employment Application Form below.